Today, I took the first classes at The New Hampton School. I'm spending a great time. Now, I want to talk about my first impression of New Hampton School.
I came to The New Hampton School with my parents by a car. I was so nervous and afraid that I couldn't make any friends. However, everyone really welcomed me, so I became happy. I thought that I couldn't sleep well that night because I was exciting about the next day's activity. I'm sad that I could stay here for only 2 weeks, and I want my life at NHS will be something pleasant to look back on.
I know--2 weeks is sooo short! You just get into the routine and then you have to start saying your goodbyes. I'm so glad that you're part of our class, though, Minori! Did you know that you're our youngest member? Kind of cool, and definitely impressive. I hope we can build up your confidence even more over the next week and a half so that you can truly know how amazing you are.
ReplyDeleteLove your background and color scheme!
ReplyDelete