July 4th is the Independence Day, when America declared to separate from England. I have learned about the Revolutionary War in my school, so I knew that. And on that day, we have a carnival during our project class. I will do card tricks in the carnival, but I'm not sure I will success the tricks. Tomorrow is the only day that I can practice with cards during the class, so I will work on that hard. I would like tomorrow to be a nice day. I also wish the Independence Day will be a sunny day.
I thought your cards tricks were awesome! That's something that I've never been able to do very well--party tricks. Little things like card or coin tricks, juggling, funny voices or impressions of famous people...I'm not good at any of that stuff. In the big picture of the world, maybe those aren't the most important things that we should focus on, but they can certainly help brighten up someone's day. I'm impressed that you got so good at your card tricks in such a short period of time! I hope you're proud of yourself.
ReplyDelete