Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Descriptive Phrases Homework

    Today, I have to write sentences using phrases that are used in this site. (http://compositions.1070280.n5.nabble.com/Descriptive-hPhrases-td3.html)
I want to write my story from my experience.

  When I was a junior high school student in Japan, the all 1st graders went to a summer camping. During the four days, we had such a great time, and we were as happy as larks.
We were going to go to some shops to buy souvenirs on the 3rd day, but before that, we went cycling. We pedaled bicycles for long time and distance, so we were dog-tired. Unfortunately, on the way, one of my friend fell from her bicycle, and her legs were deeply knitted. She couldn't pedal the bicycle anymore because of pain, so she couldn't go to the shops with us. She was sad, but her wound was serious one, so she went to the hospital with a teacher. As a result, fortunately, she was all right, but she had to go back to her home. When we knew that she couldn't stay in the camp anymore, we were disappointed. She was on the brink of tears. After soon, her mother came to the camp sight, and took her to the home. She couldn't buy any souvenirs, so I felt sorry. I decided to buy souvenirs for her. I bought some goods, and one day, I gave them to her. When she saw them, she became
like a dog with two tails. I was happy because she became happy!

3 comments:

  1. Hey MInoria !! I liked this post veru much. I love how you used your descriptive phrases in a way so natural! Good job. See you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So nice, Minori! Do you remember how you brought me some food when I was sick? I really appreciate you kindness!))
    THe horrible story with your friend, but, unfortunately it can happened sometimes!((

    ReplyDelete
  3. Reading your post, I felt so sympathetic for your friend! She's lucky to have someone as thoughtful as you in that kind of situation.

    ReplyDelete